The best protection for minerals, with the most accessible options for livestock.
- New design with sled base allows the Super-Duty Elevated Mineral Feeder to be moved with ease
- One of the heaviest livestock mineral feeders on the market
- Protect mineral from the elements
- Available with an optional Face Fly Applicator Kit
- 13-gallon (approx. 100 lbs.) capacity rotates 360° with beveled opening to aid in tub access
Tarter's Super Duty Elevated Mineral Feeder is a proven, heavy duty product designed for the toughest situations. Featuring an 13 gallon capacity, this feeder protects valuable mineral from the elements. The large 28" x 24" hood opening provides easy access for horned cattle. The optional Face Fly Applicator Kit helps producers fight flies. Additional features and benefits include:
- Low center of gravity and 48″ wide square base constructed from 2″ heavy-duty gauge steel tubing for long lasting durability
- 13-gallon capacity rotates 360° with beveled opening to aid in tub access
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
MSRP & Specs
Super Duty Elevated Mineral Feeder
Item #: SDMF
Assembled Height: 56″
Approx. Weight: 76 lbs.
Face Fly Kit
Item #: FFAK
Approx. Weight: 4 lbs.