- Rake used for smoothing, raking, or contouring soil surfaces
- Rotates a full 360° with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings to be pulled or pushed
- Standard units work efficiently up to 25-35 HP on 540 RPM tractors (depending on rake size)
- Replaceable high carbon curved tines
- Use with or without wheel kit
- Wheels allow several points of adjustment for varying heights above grade
- Category I quick-hitch hookup (Cat. I pins included)
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
NOTE: This unit can be fitted with optional wheel kit.
Ideal for smoothing, raking, or contouring soil surfaces. Rotates a full 360° with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings to be pulled or pushed. Standard units work efficiently up to 25-35 HP on 540 RPM tractors (depending on rake size). Features replaceable high carbon curved tines and our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish. Wheels allow several points of adjustment for varying heights above grade. Also usable without wheels. Category 1 quick-hookup (Cat. 1 pins included)
MSRP & Specs
5′ Landscape Rake
Item #: LR5
Approx. Weight: 195 lbs.
6′ Landscape Rake
Item #: LR6
Approx. Weight: 215 lbs.
7′ Landscape Rake
Item #: LR7
Approx. Weight: 238 lbs.
Landscape Rake Wheel Kit
Item #: LRWK
Approx. Weight: 62 lbs.
"I originally purchased the rake to maintain some gravel parking lots and entries to my driveway on my property. And it wasn’t too long after purchasing the rake that I found a lot of other projects for it to use. From clearing timber to building and maintaining walking trails through my woods.
The tines were well built and were going to hold up after using it for a while. I like the way it was able to pick up the smaller pieces and larger pieces and distribute it evenly. It did a very nice job on my gravel driveway and my gravel entryways. Looking at the construction of it, it’s going to be a very nice landscape rake for me to maintain my gravel areas for a long time to come.
It was going to be a 3 year project but as fast as we’re going and as efficient as the landscape rake is making it this may end up being just a 2 year project.
I’m not 30 years old anymore so I am trying to work smarter and the landscape rake is allowing me to do that."
- Bill B., Iowa