One of the heaviest mineral feeders on the market
- Feeds livestock while protecting minerals from the weather
- Low center of gravity and 48″ wide square base constructed from 2″ heavy-duty gauge steel tubing for long lasting durability
- Large 28″ x 24″ hood opening for horned cattle to easily feed
- 18-gallon capacity rotates 360° with beveled opening to aid in tub access
- Heavy-duty bearing in feeder base allows for long life and easy movement
- Available with an optional Face Fly Applicator Kit
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
Product available in the East & West Regions.
NOTE: Tarter Farm & Ranch Equipment does not sell direct and does not give out pricing. Ask for Tarter products by name at great farm and ranch stores. Not all dealers stock all products at all times. Ask your local Tarter dealer to order what you need! It is easy to find your nearest Tarter dealer. Just click here to find a dealer near you.
Below are the product item numbers to ask for at your local Tarter dealer. Also includes additional information that may be helpful to you.
Assembled Height: 56″
Approx. Weight: 76 lbs.
Face Fly Kit
Item #: FFAK
Approx. Weight: 4 lbs.