Item #: HDD7
- 3-point rear attach tillage disc used to prepare soil for planting
- Heavy-duty box frame with 10-18″ x 3mm notched blades, 10-18″ x 3mm smooth blades, and heavy-duty sealed bearings
- Front and rear disc gangs have adjustable angles and together they cut a 7′ swath with each pass
- Category I quick-hitch hookup (Cat. I pins included)
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
NOTE: Scalloped blades are available on rear gangs with additional factory lead time and upcharge. See your authorized Tarter dealer for more details. Know your tractor’s capabilities before using this equipment. Never exceed the manufacturer’s recommended equipment handling capabilities when using 3-Point Equipment.
Ideal for preparing soil for planting. 3-point rear attachment. Features front and rear disc gangs with adjustable angles - allows for cutting 7' swath with each pass. Heavy-duty box frame with 10-18" x 3mm notched blades, 10-18" x 3mm smooth blades, and heavy-duty sealed bearings. Category 1 quick-hitch hookup (Cat. 1 pins included). Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
MSRP & Specs
Heavy-Duty 20-Blade 7′ Tillage Disc
Item #: HDD7
Approx. Weight: 846 lbs.