The perfect, quick, and safe solution for medium sized livestock operations.
- Automatic and Manual Headgate Options
- Automatic Headgate: Does the catching for you.
- Manual Headgate: A simple easy to operate lever that gets the job done.
- Easy-Pull Tailgate Feature. Allows you to work cattle by yourself.
- Easy Squeeze Mechanism. Applies pressure safely to keep cattle still while you work.
- All-Access Pass. Removable top and bottom panels allow quick and easy access for branding, vaccinating, deworming, etc.
- Side Exit. The side panel opens providing an exit for larger livestock.
Tarter’s CattleMaster Series 6 is the perfect solution for medium sized livestock operations to work cattle quickly and safely. The Series 6 has great features that make it a safe, easy cattle handling solution that will protect your investment.
Let's start at the tailgate. Open it with an easy pull handle and it locks in place. You can operate this handle at the back of the chute, allowing you to encourage livestock to enter. Thick steel bars prevent livestock from getting out and others from getting in. Cattle can still see into the chute, so it’s likely they will enter when prompted.
There are two head gate options for the Series 6: Manual and Automatic. Both can easily be adjusted to fit the size of your livestock. The Manual head gate has a simple lever that is easy to operate and gets the job done. The Automatic head gate does the catching for you, so there’s no need to stand at the front of the chute.
Next, a single lever squeeze mechanism allows you to safely apply pressure to livestock, keeping them still and calm while you work. Also, side panels easily adjust to work with various sizes of livestock.
With one hand, you can easily access the top half of livestock for branding, vaccinations, and deworming. And, removable bottom panels make working the lower half of cattle safe and quick.
And If you need to work larger cattle, there's a side door to allow livestock to exit.
- Maximum inside working dimensions
- Manual headgate: 67″ tall, 25″ wide and 87″ long
- Auto headgate: 62" tall, 25" wide and 89" long
- Working Dimensions *Minimum amount of space required to properly operate chute effectively
- Manual headgate: 94" tall, 106" wide and 113" long
- Auto headgate: 94" tall, 101" wide and 113" long
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat red finish
Have questions? Give our team of cattle handling experts a call at 1-800-RED-GATE. Or chat with us at tarterusa.com.
MSRP & Specs
CattleMaster Series 6
Item #: CMSCA6
Approx. Weight: 1,605 lbs.
CattleMaster Series 6
Item #: CMSCM6
Approx. Weight: 1,503 lbs.
"Since we've gotten this chute and working pen I've not had any incidents where I've gotten hurt in any way. As a matter of fact I can work the cattle by myself. It's extremely safe."
- Terri S., Hickman, TN
"One of the best features about the Series 6 is the split tailgate that Tarter has put in. It's faster. It's quieter."
"I'm really impressed with what Tarter has been able to do by coming out with products that are not only easy and safe to use but you can work those cows so much quicker."
- Tyler C., Kentucky