- Ideal for working gravel, topsoil, mulch, manure and more
- Heavy-duty steel rear-mount box blades help retain product being worked
- Equipped with a fixed front and rear replaceable steel cutting edge
- 3 bolt back brace safeguards against box flipping over or tractor damage
- Replaceable 1/2″ thick blades for cutting ease
- Adjustable and replaceable ripper shanks to change digging depth
- Category 1 hookup and Category 0 spacing for sub-compact tractors (Category 1 pins included)
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Not to exceed 25 HP rated tractors
Whether it’s gravel, topsoil, mulch, manure or anything else around the farm, if you’ve got something that needs to be “moved and smoothed”, look to Tarter’s Box Blade to handle the job. Equipped with fixed front and rear replaceable steel cutting edge blades, as well as adjustable and replaceable ripper shanks for versatility. A back brace helps safeguard against box flipping over during use. Category 1 hookup and Category 0 spacing for sub-compact tractors (Cat. 1 pins included). Not designed for use with tractors over 25 HP.
MSRP & Specs
4′ Box Blade Sub-Compact
Item #: BBSC4
Unit Height: 32″
Approx. Weight: 270 lbs.
Item #: RB4