- Ideal for feeding round bales to cattle
- Slats are welded on the outside for extra strength
- Super-duty round end post brace with 3 bolt connections for superior strength and rock-solid assembly
- 45" tall and 8′ in diameter to accommodate large bales
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
Tarter's 2-Piece Heavy-Duty Slant-Bar Cattle Hay Feeder is designed for high pressure, heavy use environments. The slats on this round bale feeder are welded on the outside for extra strength from cattle pushing against the feeder. This product is 45" tall and 8' in diameter for round bale feeding and is standard with our durable, corrosion resistant powder coat.
Note: Recommended for toughest situations. Not to be used for horses.
MSRP & Specs
2-Piece Heavy-Duty Slant-Bar Cattle Hay Feeder
Item #: 14G20
Approx. Weight: 185 lbs.
"We started buying hay rings from Tarter about 10 or 12 years ago... once we started buying them we haven't had to repair any or throw any away. That's been a lot different than what we've used in the past.
We haven't been ripping the ear tags out out cattle with that. That was always a problem with other designs."
- Toby J., Waukaru Farms
"We have bought cheaper ones before and they fail in comparison to the Tarter brand. The design makes it easy for our stock to feed. Hands down the best hay feeder on the market. I would recommend Tarter brand over any other brand."
- Anthony and Tina Garner, Garner Farm Red Angus, Ringgold, GA