Item #: FM165WC
- One of the only powder coated creep feeders on the market for superior rust and corrosion protection
- 10 calf stall openings
- New wheels and tires for enhanced safety
- Cages can be used in two positions for transport or feeding
- Extra bars and adjustable bar for customizing to calf size
- Agitation crank ensures even flow of feed with the simple turn of a crank
- Unique roofline design provides protection for feed from the elements
Growing calves need additional nutrition. Creep-feeding provides additional nutrients to nursing calves to increase the average daily gain and weaning weight. The creep feeder will allow access to the additional nutrients for younger animals, but not the adults. This product allows calves to eat while keeping cows out. This creep feeder is ideal for the herdsman that buys bulk feed. Tarter 165-Bushel Portable Creep Feeders can be easily moved from pasture to pasture.
All adjustments and changes require no tools, from setting stabilizer jacks to adjusting feed flow rate. Approximate feed capacity is 8,100 lbs.
MSRP & Specs
165-Bushel Portable Creep Feeder (with cages)
Item #: FM165WC
Feed Capacity: Approx 8,100 lbs.
Approx. Dry Feeder Weight w/Cage : 1,930 lbs.
Cage Dimensions: 8′ 5-1/2″ L x 4′ 10″ W x 3′ 8-1/2″ H
Calf Stall Openings: 10
Calf Stall Width: 17-1/2″
Feeder Height w/ Cages Up: 8 ‘3″
Feeder Top Width: 8′
Feeder Bottom Width: 6′ 1″
Overall Length: 11′ 1″ w/Tongue; 8′ w/o Tongue
Overall Width w/Cages Down: 14′ 5″
Feed Trough: 7′ 11″ L 14’ W x 7″ D x 2 sides