Item #: SSS120
This Sheeted Sweep and Alley System is pre-assembled at the factory prior to shipping. It is the best and most versatile system on the market; everything fits the way it is supposed to. The complete unit can be set up in six different configurations; putting controls where you want them, in less than an hour.
- 7-bar design, 14 gauge or heavier
- No tools required unless sweep gate latch is reversed (assembly is simple)
- Each tub has 2 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place; no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load
- Fully adjustable alleyway allows working animals of any size
- Alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system
- Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3” increments from 13” to 31”
- Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to our Cattlemaster Chutes
- Ships complete on a single pallet
- Durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
120 x 20 Sheeted Sweep System
Item #: SSS120
Approx. Weight: 2,429 lbs.
"The nice thing about the new alley systems is we can squeeze it down to fit what size animals we have and that's important to us. Just today we worked some heifers through who were about 700 pounds. They couldn't turn around no matter what based on where we had that set."
"The sweep system was great. No danger for the animals and no danger for us. It is solid as a rock; we could stand behind and push them along inside the sweep with no fear for myself or the animals' safety."
Tyler C., Kentucky
"I love the sliding door. When you're going down the alley you can close the door behind them and how there's an automatic catch system so they can't back up which I think is a nice feature to this system."
"With the alley sweep system we have invested in we are going to be able to run a number of cattle through with just one or two people. We used to have up to four or five people helping so there's going to be a big labor savings."
Craig C., Kentucky